NHL'94 Forums

Classic League - Final Week

metzgerism

I will update the standings for the final week of classic, but over the course of the league I have gotten suggestions to make sure that people are under duress to keep playing.

Well, this is it. One more week of activity and then we are done. I am not going to waste time waiting for SNES and GENS C/D to finish all of their games because they will never finish all of their games. So we do the best we can with them and the players that really cared enough to be active are given credit for their hard work. Playoffs will start in ONE week.

Little annoyed i've been unable to play STL, NJD, or NYR, think I could grab a few points there...

And i've been harrassing NYR, he said he'll play me when he gets a chance...

NJD never responds to my aims or my PM and i'm yet to see STL be anything but mobile phone...

Edited by evitageN

Little annoyed i've been unable to play STL, NJD, or NYR, think I could grab a few points there...

And i've been harrassing NYR, he said he'll play me when he gets a chance...

NJD never responds to my aims or my PM and i'm yet to see STL be anything but mobile phone...

yeah that sucks man...even worse is when there online and say there still unable to play ....guys like that should be booted...cause there lg killers

yeah that sucks man...even worse is when there online and say there still unable to play ....guys like that should be booted...cause there lg killers

Great point. Because if you're online you're always in a position to play NHL94 no matter what.

Keep up the great insight dog.