NHL'94 Forums

ZALEX AND JACKETSZHERDEV!

hokkeefan

ZALEX its yourrrrr pick and then ill do mine in 30 secs not 30 hrs and then its YOU JACKETS(NEVERONLINE)ZHERDEV..............AND THEN zalexxxx is up after 2 more picks so PLEASE try to be around ! this 26 hr crap is way tooo much time given to you guys to delay s**t for everyone else :D

ZALEX its yourrrrr pick and then ill do mine in 30 secs not 30 hrs and then its YOU JACKETS(NEVERONLINE)ZHERDEV..............AND THEN zalexxxx is up after 2 more picks so PLEASE try to be around ! this 26 hr crap is way tooo much time given to you guys to delay s**t for everyone else :D

just gotta say that zalex was on this morning and made a pick, but i screwed things up with his deadline and he got skipped, so i gave him the chance to redo his pick by the proper deadline (~10 this evening)

Wtf Fedorov what kind of dumb proposition is that! I would classify in the 2 guys lost section!

You picked Yzerman, and you 'lost' only Ciccarelli so far.. so Fedorov is fair game :(

(freydey had picked fedorov, but it was before zalex should have been picked)

Edited by smozoma