Sign in to follow this  
GusIslander

Eliteserien 95 & 96

I wanted to mention, has anyone tried these two games? (Many of the NHL games from the 2000's have international leagues, but I think this was one of the first, however, it was made and only released in Sweden, as I checked online)

post-8989-0-92335200-1462596433_thumb.jppost-8989-0-80517300-1462596454_thumb.jp

Edited by GusIslander

I wanted to mention, has anyone tried these two games? (Many of the NHL games from the 2000's have international leagues, but I think this was one of the first, however, it was made and only released in Sweden, as I checked online)

attachicon.gifelitserien95__158068525.jpgattachicon.gif6861345f-f087-4a7a-8c07-db7ff5b07100.jpg

Same game with different rosters essentially

That's right - has anyone noticed how the Swedish did a nice modification there? B) (back in 1995 & 1996!)

For the most part, it's a horribly underrated franchise, I truly would have loved to view where they would have taken the Elitserien series, I guess that it wasn't selling all too well and probably would explain why Elitserien '97 was never made, although they were made available as an add~on for NHL 200I and have been in every installment as of NHL '04.

'96 is the only title worth playing out of the two, if I had to say, you boot up the game in NTSC Mode and you will have a rather fun time, better speed and traction control, in my personal view of it; the only downside about '96 though is actually the fact that they had taken out all of the organ music, I guess that they don't use the such in Sweden, but I cannot confirm nor deny that at the time of this post, still a rather odd modification nonetheless.