Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mymy

AHL 2005 rom (posted here)

14 posts in this topic

I understand that there are a couple of people looking for the recent AHL rom, well here is it. Enjoy

AHL2005.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes! Thanks a ton for posting that, I've been hoping to come across it for awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey. i' new here just to let you know.

anyways i was wondering if someone could email me this ahl 2005 rom. i tried downloading the zip up there and it keeps saying its corrupted.

linkinpark3154@aol.com

thanks alot.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any body have this one, i'm looking for the one with the iowa stars and such

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any one looking to help with graphics let me know, I am working on rosters and stuff using NHL 96.

Edited by wbgs_radio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, wbgs_radio said:

Any one looking to help with graphics let me know, I am working on rosters and stuff using NHL 96.

Not much info on editing graphics in 96.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I can do a 94 edit then if so it, Will be a update from 2005 if you all don't mind that? I just need updated graphics done and proper ice logos and stuff and main screen graphics and player graphics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wbgs_radio said:

Well I can do a 94 edit then if so it, Will be a update from 2005 if you all don't mind that? I just need updated graphics done and proper ice logos and stuff and main screen graphics and player graphics.

That is a ton of work.

BUT,

Fun

Start with this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not a graphic guy I can do the rosters and stuff, Well if anyone is willing to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, wbgs_radio said:

I am not a graphic guy I can do the rosters and stuff, Well if anyone is willing to help.

Neither was I.

I didn't even own a computer.
I still don't own a cell phone.

Become a graphic guy.

Many people are willing to help, but probably no one will do it for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CoachMac said:

Neither was I.

I didn't even own a computer.
I still don't own a cell phone.

Become a graphic guy.

Many people are willing to help, but probably no one will do it for you.

Easier said than done all they need to do is graphics i am doing rosters and teams really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0