NHL'94 Forums

SNES Players Please Read

statto

Attention SNES Players:

I have decided to eliminate the 'B' playoffs for two reasons.

First, given the nature of the SNES league this year, I can't guarantee that players will play in the playoffs.

Second, if there were to be a 'B' playoffs no more than three teams would qualify, which would be sort of a waste in my opinion.

As a result, I'm going to go for an opt-in playoffs - please post here if you would like to participate in the playoffs. I'd like to hear from everyone just to make sure they're game because I'd rather have a competitive playoffs than not.

Attention SNES Players:

I have decided to eliminate the 'B' playoffs for two reasons.

First, given the nature of the SNES league this year, I can't guarantee that players will play in the playoffs.

Second, if there were to be a 'B' playoffs no more than three teams would qualify, which would be sort of a waste in my opinion.

As a result, I'm going to go for an opt-in playoffs - please post here if you would like to participate in the playoffs. I'd like to hear from everyone just to make sure they're game because I'd rather have a competitive playoffs than not.

So, with 1 win I can make the play-offs? Sure, I'll play.

Ohhh, Sardoc. :lol: I guess if he makes it, I'm going for it too.