NHL'94 Forums

Preseason ROM released

UPDATE: Season has started. See here for details and where to get the official ROM.

Blitz94_Season_03_ps.bin

If you notice any problems, please post here!

Mario Lemieux and Mark Messier are the cover players this season. Mark Messier was the "A" league Conn Smythe winner (16GP, 34-17-51) ; Lemieux was the "B" league Art Ross winner (44GP, 123-14-137).

Features...

• Weight bug / check fix
  • Per-player check tracking
  • Assist bug fix
  • Team bytes set:
    • Offense: Strongest
    • Defense: Strongest
    • PP: Average
    • PK: Strong
    • Home: Strong
    • Away: Average

[*]30-team ROM (thanks clockwise)

[*]Improved graphics (player shading, stick tape, etc) (thanks clockwise)

[*]Player card pictures set up (and this time Richter doesn't appear as a skater!)

[*]Preserved the "goalie byte" values (I have no clue if they actually do anything, though)

[*]Team overalls based on the overall ratings of the players on the team (weighted average favouring the ratings of your top players)

[*]Playoff draws edited so that you can do a playoffs against the other teams in your league (the finals will be vs a team from the other league, though!)

[*]Credits edited

thanks to clockwise for doing the base ROM (30-teams ROM, intro graphics, improved game sprite graphics)

Edited by smozoma

• 30-team ROM (thanks clockwise)
  • Improved graphics (player shading, stick tape, etc) (thanks clockwise)

thanks to clockwise for doing the base ROM (30-teams ROM, intro graphics, improved game sprite graphics)

Hopefully everyone appreciates all the hard work you've done for the season, it can go unnoticed. For every action, there can be an equal and opposite criticism sometimes. Great job.

Kinda sad I'm not in, but am looking forward to next season already.

Yeah, I'm not in the league this season and maybe someones rude enough to think I only quoted the text with my name in it to stroke my own ego.. Well if so, you've probably never made muscles in front of a mirror naked, at Wall-Mart. And you could be Billy Jeans lover too.

I will create and release the schedule later tonight.

Sorry, still working on the schedule trying to make it easier for me for future seasons. should be out tomorrow or tuesday at the latest (mondays are busy nights)