NHL'94 Forums

Blitz Farm League is a go!

smozoma

I am pleased to announce that I have finally gotten the Farm League set up in the database!

You can see the current teams and coaches here:

http://www.blitz94.com/teamstandings.asp?lg=9

I left a couple place-holder teams in there for expansion (but the expansion coaches can pick other teams if they want).

Add me on AIM if you need some help. My AIM is smozoma

Website

http://www.blitz94.com

Stats galore.

How to play:

Please read the How to Play page from the league website. It tells you where to get the ROM, what emulator to use (you have to use a particular one because other ones don't let you save the game when it's over), how to save your games, and how to upload your games to the website.

Login/Password:

Your username is your AIM name, as it appears on the standing page. Your password is your username.

Want to Join?

Sign up on the waiting list. You'll be asked to pick a team to use in the Farm League, and hopefully within a few days I'll have your team set up and you can start playing.

Schedule

For the first week, 2 games are available against each opponent. On Friday, 2 more games will be released. Please check the Upload page to see which games are available (not the Results page, because it lists unreleased games, too).

Edited by smozoma

flasox and swos should slaughter lol

my advice to vinniersmith mcarthurbsu33 bartdogg42 feivelclark orangeblack92 Turd Ferguson988 is to watch how they play, emulate the skills, and find a variety of ways to score as well as defend and youll be playing well soon enough.

flasox and swos should slaughter lol

my advice to vinniersmith mcarthurbsu33 bartdogg42 feivelclark orangeblack92 Turd Ferguson988 is to watch how they play, emulate the skills, and find a variety of ways to score as well as defend and youll be playing well soon enough.

Hehe,

Chumps Emulate the styles

Champs create theyr own :lol:

And i doubt anyone could master Swos' use of the B Button anytime soon.