NHL'94 Forums

receiving passes

donnybrook

was looking for an answer on here somewhere but was unsuccessful.

know when you make a pass and it goes right off their stick cuz maybe your too close or whatever? i was wondering what stat (if any) reflects a players ability to receive a pass. is it stickhandling? i kinda always thought it was just at random but im not sure figured someone out will know for sure.

Edited by donnybrook

some players are just retarded when receiving passes, dont know if theres an actual attribute for it. If there is itll be hard to determine.

That's really terrible. On another side of it, then you want to rush your player to catch up to the puck after a long pass with C, they make the one timer attempt and this unnerves me. I just want to get the puck, not let the other guy beat me to it!

That's the high point of Tomas Sandstrom, he's intelligent.

Btw, i think the ability of the passer makes it different, it doesn't happen very often that someone cough up the pass of Gretzky or Adam Oates.

But everyone fucks with JJ Daigneault's pass, everyone.

That's really terrible. On another side of it, then you want to rush your player to catch up to the puck after a long pass with C, they make the one timer attempt and this unnerves me. I just want to get the puck, not let the other guy beat me to it!

I always hated this too. I wish somebody would come up with a hack that changed it so if icing is going to be called on the play then a 1-timer would not be able to be attempted.