NHL'94 Forums

Want to watch a leafs game at the ACC? get ready to pay...A LOT!

halifax

I knew the leafs had the highest ticket prices...I just had no idea it is as high as it is.

Average ticket price for a leafs game is $117. The next highest are habs tickets @ $72.

http://www.andrewsstarspage.com/index.php/..._95/119-2008-09

Not exactly a good way to keep fans if you want them to keep coming should the Leafs ever break out.

Not exactly a good way to keep fans if you want them to keep coming should the Leafs ever break out.

well...the leafs pretty much sell out every game, so until people decide not to go games(can't see that happening)...they'll continue to gouge the fans.

well there goes my chance to go see a hockey for the first time in my life. Even if the Leafs are playing garbage

well there goes my chance to go see a hockey for the first time in my life. Even if the Leafs are playing garbage

you play 94 and youve never seen a live hockey game?... go see the marlies play or somthin or the lake erie monsters

as for the leafs prices, if fans keep buying then they should just keep the prices where they are

I was at a leaf game last year and my dad bought a hot dog for $5.49!

well...the leafs pretty much sell out every game, so until people decide not to go games(can't see that happening)...they'll continue to gouge the fans.

Well, that's a positve. Perhaps they'll be able to make a surprise next season, like the Blackhawks did. They'd have to build on something during the rest of the season, though.