NHL'94 Forums

Dick Paradise

halifax

When I was making the WHA rom, I discovered there was a hockey player who played for the Minnesota Fighting Saints, named Dick Paradise.

Here's an interview he did with a local reporter at the time.

woods-copy4.jpgDick, you played a great game tonight!

paradise_saints.jpgThanks, but Garrett really kept us in it all night to give us the win.

woods-copy4.jpgI really enjoyed watching you skate out there.

paradise_saints.jpgUh....thanks.

woods-copy4.jpgWith a name like Dick Paradise, you probably did a lot of films and that's where you got your name.

paradise_saints.jpgI'm sorry?....My parents gave me this name.

woods-copy4.jpgYou can't fool me Dick. I know an adult film star when I see one. I need to see you in action off the ice Dick.

paradise_saints.jpgI'm done with this interview.

woods-copy4.jpgThanks Dick....back to you Jim.

:D;):lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D

Speaking of names, I see A. Lacroix often. He's around like 3-4 teams in the rom. What gives? o.O

:D;):lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D

Speaking of names, I see A. Lacroix often. He's around like 3-4 teams in the rom. What gives? o.O

http://snwha.webs.com/abouttherom.htm

There were 26 teams from the World Hockey Association that played from 1972-1979. During that time, teams moved to new cities, folded mid season, and even moved to other cities mid–season. For this reason, you will see several names over and over again as they played with multiple franchises.

Lacroix ended up on 6 rosters I think.

Let the record show I clicked on this thread in moderation, as is my duty as moderator when I see a title like this.

That transcript from the local reporter was probably recorded with his dictaphone, he doesn't use his fingers like the rest of us. Ba boom.

Last word about Paradise, he is reported to be staring in the production of "The Man Advantage".Bada boom ba.