NHL'94 Forums

New guy

T-Bird

While this isn't technically my first post, I just wanted to introduce myself to this great community. I loved NHL 94 growing up, and just happend to stumble upon this site. In the weeks since I started playing, I've put away the XBox 360. I wanted to start playing online and I think I have everything I need(I downloaded hamachi) but having never done anything like this before I may need some help from a Veterans. My old lady is out all weekend so I'm ready to play! BTW I grew up on a farm and almost never played NHL 94 against a human so I'm looking forward to playing some games. Bird

When I got into Hamachi all the servers are full, I had to use nhl94server6, and when I click on someone, I get a scrolling bunch info, The picture of the Kaillera client on this site looks different than they one I have> I'm stuck at this part, can anybody give me a hand?

When I got into Hamachi all the servers are full, I had to use nhl94server6, and when I click on someone, I get a scrolling bunch info, The picture of the Kaillera client on this site looks different than they one I have> I'm stuck at this part, can anybody give me a hand?

The Hamachi servers fill up pretty quick, i think 20 people is the max. The scrolling info is ping requests, as this is the default double click action.

Your Kaillera client might be the wrong one. If you go to the the blitz94.com website and the download section here :

http://www.blitz94.com/downloads.asp

You can download the one client that everyone uses. Just put it in your Gens emulator folder.

I got hooked up with a guy who wanted to play on the server and when we both connected and were ready the game wouldn't load we tried about 10 times and that was the closest we got. I think I need someone to lead me through it step by step. I'm frustrated as hell. GODDAMN YOU, GARY BETTMAN

The one I downloaded was the gens 2.14&NHL94 this is the right one correct. it has a gens options and a gens netplay-save am do I at least have all the right stuff. Thanks for the help guys.

I got hooked up with a guy who wanted to play on the server and when we both connected and were ready the game wouldn't load we tried about 10 times and that was the closest we got. I think I need someone to lead me through it step by step. I'm frustrated as hell. GODDAMN YOU, GARY BETTMAN

long shot:

open the nhl94 ROM in offline mode, first. close it. close the emulator. load the emulator again, and go from there. this should tell Gens where your ROMs are so it knows where to look for the ROM when you start the game.

Can I open up my own server room and have someone meet me in there to help me to play. I will make nhl94online.com6 the password is: bettman

Ill be in there all night if anybody wants to help Thanks, Bird