NHL'94 Forums

Blitz League on Hiatus

I'm not sure when season 5 will start. I'll be concentrating on other things for a few months.

When it does restart, I want to expand to have C/D leagues. This will require about 40 total coaches. To gain so much interest, I'll hold a placement tournament when I'm ready to restart the league. The tournament will establish both the reliability and skill level of the new coaches. Current coaches will be able to participate, too, to help in evaluating the new guys (who could potentially be placed in any league from A to D). Hopefully the league's downtime doesn't cause too many players to leave.

Until then, in terms of the NHL'94 community, I'll just be having fun playing in clockwise's NHL'91 league and maybe doing a bit of SNES NHL'94 hacking here and there. I should get EARE v1.0 out the door, too.

Edited by smozoma

I will not be back for season 5.

Thanks for the efforts with the league Smoz.

thanks for playing

losing our first season B Champ, all-time regular season goal scorer (823), and 2-time Art Ross winner (seasons 1 and 2, yzerman and yzerman)!

I'm not sure when season 5 will start. I'll be concentrating on other things for a few months.

When it does restart, I want to expand to have C/D leagues. This will require about 40 total coaches. To gain so much interest, I'll hold a placement tournament when I'm ready to restart the league. The tournament will establish both the reliability and skill level of the new coaches. Current coaches will be able to participate, too, to help in evaluating the new guys (who could potentially be placed in any league from A to D). Hopefully the league's downtime doesn't cause too many players to leave.

Until then, in terms of the NHL'94 community, I'll just be having fun playing in clockwise's NHL'91 league and maybe doing a bit of SNES NHL'94 hacking here and there. I should get EARE v1.0 out the door, too.

dont see much success with 40 coaches but who knows ..........THREE MONTHS !!! B)