NHL'94 Forums

Boston vs Philly

RedWingDevil

Strange that no one has made something about this series, so here I go.

So far the Bruins are up 2-0 and tomorrow they'll travel to the city of Brotherly Love. Looks like they will be expecting some tough love there. <_<

Tukka Rask has been pretty good from what I have seen. He's earned the job and for a bonus, Recchi's coming back to Philadelphia in the playoffs. I wonder how the Flyers fans will welcome him.

bruins have been very fun to watch this postseason. Satan has been huge for the b's and tuukka makes the saves when he needs too. i do feel they've had a bit of good luck, i mean jeez that lucic gwg last night was pure luck it seemed to me. seeing savard get that OT goal was great also. i think the bruins will take this series but it wont be easy going into phila, i predict bruins in 6.

With two one goal wins in two very competitive and close games, if the Flyers had Carter and Gagne they would be up 2-0 and running ship going back to Philly. Boucher for the first time all playofss let in a soft goal in game 2. I think they will win both at home and this series will go to seven games.

But first the Bruins must keep working their magic and finish off the Flyers. They had a nice game on the road today.

But first the Bruins must keep working their magic and finish off the Flyers. They had a nice game on the road today.

They are 1 win away and the flyers need 4...cmon

ya i want nothing more than a habs broons conf finals. bruins are playing their best hockey of the year, the only team i think that could stop a cup run would be pittsburgh.

agreed