NHL'94 Forums

Connection Problems

Snyder

As you may have heard, I have been having problems with my games disconnecting and crashing. I'm going to try to set up a wireless router, hopefully it works. If it doesn't i may have to face the fact that i may have too back out of the league, something i have no desire to do because 1. I enjoy playing online against you guys and 2. I gave VC my word that I would play my games. Also it wouldn't be fair to the other coaches if I'm the only one holding them up

If possible try to use another internet connection to play your lg games. Go to your friends house and play gms there its easy and free and ga

let me know if you experience any problems with AIM after you get the wireless connected. I only have it in one room for a laptop, not my main computer where I play. This one is still hardwired, but for whatever reason it keeps signing me on as avail, no matter what setting I put it on.

Well looks like it's not gonna work. Bell sent me the modem and I hooked all the cables up, but they didn't give me a User ID or Acces Password

• 2 weeks later...