NHL'94 Forums

The reality of the canucks aftermath

hokkeefan

We have the last 2 art ross winners,a selke 40 goal scorer and a goalie who came 60 minutes from winning the stanley cup,who gets trashed.Lots of trash talk against luongo and sedins who almost had the cup and are envied by 29 other teams in the nhl.You haters WISH you could anything close to this !We will be in the playoffs possibly with more improved team again .Trudatman tries to brag up like boston demolished van,it was game 7 was it not? I would put my money on Van getting back there again ,I dont think Boston will .

How about two Art Ross winners, a 30 goal Selke candidate, and a goalie who HAS won the Cup? Pretty sure we don't envy you.

well MOST teams would ,anyone that has crosby and a cup wouldnt OR CHI but who took out the reigning champs hmm,but everyone bashes the canucks can suck ass,who wouldnt want 2 consecutive art ross winners and a vezina runner up and a selke winner and THE BEST TEAM IN THE NHL THIS PAST YEAR.

We have the last 2 art ross winners,a selke 40 goal scorer and a goalie who came 60 minutes from winning the stanley cup,who gets trashed.Lots of trash talk against luongo and sedins who almost had the cup and are envied by 29 other teams in the nhl.You haters WISH you could anything close to this !We will be in the playoffs possibly with more improved team again .Trudatman tries to brag up like boston demolished van,it was game 7 was it not? I would put my money on Van getting back there again ,I dont think Boston will .

I agree with everything except Boston not making it back. They are set up pretty good next year!

Vancouver has some moves to make, but will still have the skill to compete at a high level.

And who cares what everyone says? Imagine what Boston fans had to listen to last year when they blew a 3-0 lead against Philly. Then they win the Cup...so in your face muthafuckas! :P

And when you're team doesn't win for a while, it makes it all that much better when they finally do! When the Red Sox won in 2004 I was pumped. Partied for every single game. Went out every night and got hammered with friends. One of the greatest months of my life. When they won in 2007 I didn't give a s**t LOL.

I agree with everything except Boston not making it back. They are set up pretty good next year!

Vancouver has some moves to make, but will still have the skill to compete at a high level.

And who cares what everyone says? Imagine what Boston fans had to listen to last year when they blew a 3-0 lead against Philly. Then they win the Cup...so in your face muthafuckas! :P

And when you're team doesn't win for a while, it makes it all that much better when they finally do! When the Red Sox won in 2004 I was pumped. Partied for every single game. Went out every night and got hammered with friends. One of the greatest months of my life. When they won in 2007 I didn't give a s**t LOL.

yeah for sure man,the boston thing is just my little bit of anger left over for getting rubbed out 4-0 in gm 7 haha

yeah for sure man,the boston thing is just my little bit of anger left over for getting rubbed out 4-0 in gm 7 haha

Absolutely man. Get pissed. I LOVE the Flyers. My dad is a Philly fan and I've rooted for them since I was a kid. But when they took out Boston last year I wanted to hop on a bus and slaughter each and every one of them!

I've been reading reports that Bieksa is willing to take a pay cut to stay in Vancouver. Good start.