NHL'94 Forums

Thats what I like most about snes 94

hokkeefan

IN snes alot of guys have a chance to win this lg and pull off an upset,but in sega its either carse or aj or swos or kgman and after that its pretty much its lame and takes the fun out of it,snes is always fun and unpredictable unlike the 99% predictable sega lgs,maybe frey or zalex or habs occasionally get a chance but usually its the same bs season after season after season,top 5 guys and thats it,laaame,usually just all fun for everyone and then the few guys end it all everytme,year after year after year after year after year after year.we could probably play untill were all 50-60 and it will still be carse vs the usual bullshit crowd,GO SNES,CHANGE THE NAMES FROM SNES AND SEGA to the realistic lg sand the dreamer lg lol

Edited by hokkeefan

first all of the Genesissies put me on ignore and then they send a double agent berzerker to sabotage the SNES forces.... what's next?

I dunno dude if u look at classic the last 7 or8 seasons there have been at least 5 guys not in ur list who have won A league. Granted carse has dominated last 3 seasons. The way to create parity is to assign team pools for each level of player. Example carse would need to pick from lower 10 teams like isles or leafs or oilers etc. Usually top guys end up with top 5 teams.