NHL'94 Forums

Highlight Goals/Plays Videos

So i was searching around the forums checking out some game footage to study up on how "competitive/skilled" players play the game before I start getting mauled (usb cable arrives next week). In searching, I stumbled across a couple really awesome highlight videos, including an epic thread from 2008 by JeffBC and CaseBC. Other than that thread, I found only a couple other "highlight" videos, as opposed to some of the game videos and goal of the week videos I saw in the league videos forums.

Having said all that, I was wondering if anyone had a couple favorite youtube highlight videos that might not have been posted on the forums, or are lost to lucky keywords in the search function. For whatever reason, I personally haven't had good luck finding any, as whatever terms I enter seem to generate the same batch of AWESOME GOAL!!1! videos and the like. Maybe you guys could point me in the right direction? I'd obviously prefer genesis videos but am open to either console.

I guess I'll be the first to represent the SNES.

(didn't quote the video for the sake of space)

Nice goal! One thing I've noticed about the SNES version is how much more functional the flip/dump button seems to be. That's not to say you can't pull off really awesome plays with the A button on genesis (as the above videos show), but you definitely get a lot more height on SNES. As someone without much SNES experience, I have no idea whether that makes the actual flip passes/goals any easier.

I'm actually working on a short video myself of flip pass and flip shot highlights, just because they've become a means to entertain myself while beating my local friends or the computer. Hopefully I'll have it up at some point next week.