• Jul 14 - 7 GP
  • Jul 21 - 14 GP
  • Jul 28 - 21 GP
  • Aug 4 - 28 GP
  • Aug 11 - 35 GP
  • Aug 18 - 42 GP This Sunday
  • Aug 25 - 49 GP
  • Sep 1 - 56 GP (season over)

Things are still going pretty smooth, only two coaches didn't meet up with last weeks 35 GP mark.

8 coaches still need to play this weekend to get up to 42 games mark, 13 coaches have already passed the check point.

Hokkee wins the race to 56 - congrats on finishing the schedule and showing these slackassbums how to get a season done.

Only a couple weeks left until GDLX goes play-off mode.

Play your games, GL & HF

• 2 weeks later...

ONE WEEK LEFT!

• Jul 21 - 14 GP
  • Jul 28 - 21 GP
  • Aug 4 - 28 GP
  • Aug 11 - 35 GP
  • Aug 18 - 42 GP
  • Aug 25 - 49 GP
  • Sep 1 - 56 GP (season over)

You guys should all be at the 49 GP mark by now. A few of you are way behind and this is actually costing you a playoff spot (see: Playoff Scenarios). Zalex! Wookie! Min!

Again, season is over Sunday night. Then playoffs begin!

Good luck!

those deadlines are too aggressive for a summer league. I just came back from vacations and school starts back, won't be able to get all my games in

those deadlines are too aggressive for a summer league. I just came back from vacations and school starts back, won't be able to get all my games in

While people do go on vacation in the summer, it has not affected the games played any more than GDL09, which was played in Fall/Winter. It's more slacking than anything. All the guys who are behind have never posted their availability or tried to set up games with their remaining opponents.

Please do the best you can! I have faith in you. B)

blabla il be on tommorow for some games, i'll leave my aim on all day but i'l be gone for the week-end so its your last chance to have a freeday