NHL'94 Forums

SNES Dynasty Lineups

Indianapolis

(All my players have different numbers by default)

SC1

LD: Kevin Hatcher

RD: Paul Coffey

LW: Luc Robitaille

C: Alexander Mogilny

RW: Kelly Miller

X: Joey Mullen

G: Tim Cheveldae

SC2

LD: Larry "Bird David" Robinson

RD: Paul Cavallini

LW: Paul Ranheim

C: Kelly Miller

RW: Joey Mullen

X: Andrei Lomakin

G: Jeff Hacket

Excellent! All I need is blackdevil to fix his numbers. If I dont receive them by tomorrow, I will choose them myself. I should have the rom ready by Monday or Tuesday. Once the Rom is available, its up to every coach to double check their roster for mistakes.

Edited by c4outlaws

Excellent! All I need is blackdevil to fix his numbers. If I dont receive them by tomorrow, I will choose them myself. I should have the rom ready by Monday or Tuesday. Once the Rom is available, its up to every coach to double check their roster for mistakes. Converting nhl93 ratings took longer due to the wider range of ratings.

Thanks a lot for helping out with making the rom bud! I'm not sure why you have to convert the ratings. They were already done in that in excel sheet provided. Were they not correct?

Thanks a lot for helping out with making the rom bud! I'm not sure why you have to convert the ratings. They were already done in that in excel sheet provided. Were they not correct?

Absolutely not. When I made the "pre-season ROM" first, i used the convertion table but everybody was a superstar and had 90+ ovr.

If not them then what ratings are you going to use exactly? I kind of drafted my team based on that conversion chart so I really hope it's extremely close to what I was expecting when I drafted my team.