NHL'94 Forums

SNES Playoffs

Evan

snesboy,

I can suggest that to the database guy for multiple game playoff logging.

And yes, so far EDM-LA and DAL-WPG are forfeit series. EDM and DAL will be moving on because their opponents aren't available.

-Evan

blurb only gets back from his vacation in cuba tonight so we'll finish it up our series tommorow. i'll post here if otherwise...

I'm assuming this never happened? Guys let me know what's going on because we're going to make the rest of the games FF which would mean IamBlurb would move on by default. If you guys can play the games like today or tomorrow let me know! I'm trying to let guys play but I can't let this linger on forever.

This also goes for the DET-STL series... the rest would be FF games which means Slimeball would move on.

-Evan

series done, games went like this:

Game 1: 5-3 BUF

Game 2: 6-2 MTL

Game 3: 7-2 MTL

Game 4: 6-2 MTL

Gmae 5: 7-1 MTL

Montreal wins series 4-1.. GGs! Just waiting for blurb to confirm on playoff game, should be soon....

Thanks guys,

We'll have the Wales Round 2 playoffs setup soon. It will be MTL-QUE and NYR-BOS. Once it's up on the website, feel free to play. Should be some exciting playoff hockey here.

-Evan

NEW IMPORTANT UPDATE...Evan passed along info to me stating that JotaC and bobeto have agreed to finish up their 1st round series tonight. So the Campbell round 2 series have been removed, as we are awaiting that first round outcome. Have fun, hope it's another good series!!!

NEW IMPORTANT UPDATE...Evan passed along info to me stating that JotaC and bobeto have agreed to finish up their 1st round series tonight. So the Campbell round 2 series have been removed, as we are awaiting that first round outcome. Have fun, hope it's another good series!!!

So what happened with the series? I noticed there's a game waiting to be confirmed.

rudy

Looks as though the Kings have taken a 1-0 series lead with a 5-4 win!!! That one could end up being a nice series, just like it usually was when the Oilers and Kings met in the playoffs in real life back in the early 90s. Bobeto is capable of the upset, in which case the second round would totally change- we'd have Slimeball vs Bobeto42 and Blazer vs Rudy.

Not sure which pair of Western series is more intriguing, the ones listed above or the "default" (before Bobeto magically reappeared) ones of Jota-Rudy and Slimeball-Blazer!

Hey guys,

It's about that time where I post asking what's gong on? I see Deer and Shak making efforts to get their series in.. and Van-Edm have started making efforts. Lets try to get this rolling, I know we all have lives, but lets just wrap it up. Sound good? I thought guys would be more excited to do playoffs.

Anyway, if anyone is having a problem contacting someone, let us know.

-Evan

MTL-QUE - Series is underway... any update as to when you guys can finish?

NYR-BOS - I just emailed the94kid his username and password for logging games on the website. You guys have a plan to play yet?

EDM-VAN - Done.

DET-DAL - Underway, just want to know if you guys will be playing soon?

We gotta try to keep the playoffs moving here.. things have gotten extremely slow. I didn't think we'd need to set deadlines but I may have to. Just reply with anything.. even to let us know you're around.

-Evan

Montreal-Quebec: Nate's been having problems with his internet lately, which is why we've been having trouble getting games in. But the other day he said that he might be able to go over to his brother's house on Thursday (today) and play some games. Hopefully this ends up working out!

MTL-QUE - Series is underway... any update as to when you guys can finish?

NYR-BOS - I just emailed the94kid his username and password for logging games on the website. You guys have a plan to play yet?

EDM-VAN - Done.

DET-DAL - Underway, just want to know if you guys will be playing soon?

We gotta try to keep the playoffs moving here.. things have gotten extremely slow. I didn't think we'd need to set deadlines but I may have to. Just reply with anything.. even to let us know you're around.

-Evan

hopefully me and Blazer can finish it up tonight....Im goin out of town for the weekend, so if its not done tonight, then sunday..

hopefully me and Blazer can finish it up tonight....Im goin out of town for the weekend, so if its not done tonight, then sunday..

Terry (the94kid/nspenguins/biff/millimeter-peter) recently moved and he's having troubles getting online. He'll probably just play his games at my place, so energymike, if you could post some times you're available I'll make sure Terry gets back to you so you slackers can get your series done.

bouncingkg7.gif

rudy

Any udpates on the BOS-NYR series? Come on, lets move it along. I was hoping to have playoffs done by end of July.

DET-DAL... hopefully you guys connect tonight and finish the series. If not, I'll setup a deadline for the series as well as the NYR-BOS one.

Talk to you soon!

-Evan

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on the Detroit-Edmonton series? You guys going to try and finish that up soon?

I've posted about the NY Rangers-Boston series in the NYR-BOS thread.

Don't you guys want to play your playoffs?