NHL'94 Forums

Campbell Conference Semi Finals: (5) Winnipeg vs. (8) Dallas Preview

CamKneely

After winning the season series 2-1, Winnipeg is happy to draw Dallas in the second round. Tempered confidence abounds in the locker room. Selanne seems ready. Will the rest of the Jets follow his lead as they have done all year?

2 wins over kgman. I congratulate you.

2 losses to James. kgman, you disgust me.

tick youll be lucky to get 2 wins over me if I ever see u in the finals ..........ur loss will be felt as far as finalnd and think Assoiciated press might cover over the world cup final .........as for the series jon casey with 2 shut outs is making a case for MVP but modano is still leading in thta category .............WPG was tough opponent......... bunch goons teemu didnt get knocked out as promised maybe coause he spent half series in the penalty box hiding from viscoios Mark TInordi .........LETS GO NORTH STARTS oppps

tick youll be lucky to get 2 wins over me if I ever see u in the finals ..........ur loss will be felt as far as finalnd and think Assoiciated press might cover over the world cup final .........as for the series jon casey with 2 shut outs is making a case for MVP but modano is still leading in thta category .............WPG was tough opponent......... bunch goons teemu didnt get knocked out as promised maybe coause he spent half series in the penalty box hiding from viscoios Mark TInordi .........LETS GO NORTH STARTS oppps

Evan - Can we implement a spell / grammer check to the message board please!?

JK KGman. I do have a hell of time trying to understand what the heck your sayin.'

Guest nhl92fan
After winning the season series 2-1, Winnipeg is happy to draw Dallas in the second round. Tempered confidence abounds in the locker room. Selanne seems ready. Will the rest of the Jets follow his lead as they have done all year?

Word of caution: San Jose (me) went 3-0 vs L.A. in the regular season, and was promptly swept in the 1st round.

This is a new season.