NHL'94 Forums

GENS Playoffs

Evan

Hey,

I'm posting mostly for Feez. Are you available to play this series against LA soon? Kgman is patiently waiting to play the winner of this series. Tickenest is also patiently waiting as well. Let me know!

-Evan

I am not being patient.

Ya, I dont blame you guys.. I'm not even in the playoffs and I find some time to check in now and again... and nothing has changed in weeks. I expected the playoffs to FLY considering how excited people seemed about them.

Whenever things resume, I hope Philly takes the cup. Not cause I'm rooting for or against anyone..It's beacuse no pro Philly team has won a title after I was born, that's almost 25 years!

Phil's choked against the Jays in 93 - Flyers were swept in 4 by the Wings in 97 - Smarty Jones could't come through - Now it looks like Barbaro's going to be put down - and now another Rocky movie?.

Enough is enough, if the Flyers win, I'm having my own '94 float on Broad St.

Edit: How could I forget the Iggles against the Pats in the super bowl?

Guest cr0ssbar94
Hey,

I'm posting mostly for Feez. Are you available to play this series against LA soon? Kgman is patiently waiting to play the winner of this series. Tickenest is also patiently waiting as well. Let me know!

-Evan

I'm glad Feez isn't playing. Now everyone can hate him for a while instead of me.

Whenever things resume, I hope Philly takes the cup. Not cause I'm rooting for or against anyone..It's beacuse no pro Philly team has won a title after I was born, that's almost 25 years!

Phil's choked against the Jays in 93 - Flyers were swept in 4 by the Wings in 97 - Smarty Jones could't come through - Now it looks like Barbaro's going to be put down - and now another Rocky movie?.

Enough is enough, if the Flyers win, I'm having my own '94 float on Broad St.

Tickenest is a great player but I hold no sympathy for Philly fans. Probably the worst in every sport but thats just my opinion. The Phillies are the losing-est team in baseball history. Of course this might be WHY their fans are so bad.

Guest cr0ssbar94
Worse than Raiders fans? Come on....

And we don't leave by the 6th inning the way they do in LA.

And we travel well.

But otherwise, yeah, you're pretty much on the money.

Philly fans are passionate I admit it. I meant bad as in 'pour a beer on your head' bad. HA.

Um lets see, the worst fans as far as leaving early and not caring or being loyal...yeah LA wins that one.

If it makes you feel better Yankee fans are idiots too. And the Islander fans are terrible they dont show up.

Come to think of it NY is almost as bad as Philly but Philly has a slight edge. Mets fans are probably the best of NY. Rangers the most loyal, but 'beer happy' like Philly fans.

If it makes you feel better Yankee fans are idiots too. And the Islander fans are terrible they dont show up.

Maple Leaf fans are the worst because they DO show up.

Tickets sell out in minutes after release, are the most inflated in price around the league and fans go to the games even if the team losses 82 games straight.

This is reason 1 of many why the Leafs will never win a cup in my life time.

Philly fans are passionate I admit it. I meant bad as in 'pour a beer on your head' bad. HA.

Um lets see, the worst fans as far as leaving early and not caring or being loyal...yeah LA wins that one.

Come to think of it NY is almost as bad as Philly but Philly has a slight edge. Mets fans are probably the best of NY. Rangers the most loyal, but 'beer happy' like Philly fans.

And the Todd Bertuzzi award for biggest a**hole goes to....

kgman and bobofeez.... any status on your series? You guys have a plan yet? Do I need to make a deadline?

Let me know,

-Evan

Ok,

I know kgman has been looking for bobofeez. Does anyone know where bobofeez is? I'll wait for him to reply to my email that I just sent.. I'll be making a deadline for this series soon.

-Evan

Ok,

I know kgman has been looking for bobofeez. Does anyone know where bobofeez is? I'll wait for him to reply to my email that I just sent.. I'll be making a deadline for this series soon.

-Evan

kgman just RAVAGED Feez. wow.

Too bad we had to wait so long for that. I guess it was sort of inevitable though, this kgman seems to be all the rage, and he certainly is prooving his worth. Good thing there will be two teirs next season.. I definetly can't compete with that kind of talent.

This should be an interesting final though...

I'm taking Phili in 7.