NHL'94 Forums

Ultimate AI kgman w/MTL

kgman

i figure iam the kasporov of nhl94 and Kgamn w/MTL is ultimate weapon my game is unrelanting and unstoppable u could take the entire MIT graduating class of 2006 and still nobody could stop kgman esp not anyone alive today KGMAN will live forever i rule the nhl94 universe !!!!!!!!!!!..........sorry thought it was about time to talk some s**t !!!!

Guest BSDaemon
i figure iam the kasporov of nhl94 and Kgamn w/MTL is ultimate weapon my game is unrelanting and unstoppable u could take the entire MIT graduating class of 2006 and still nobody could stop kgman esp not anyone alive today KGMAN will live forever i rule the nhl94 universe !!!!!!!!!!!..........sorry thought it was about time to talk some s**t !!!!

Dude... lay off the speed.... :(

Guest cr0ssbar94

See, you were winning because you were humble.

Now you've just gone on and motivated about 25 other players. Way to go! :(

Seriously anyone can win with Montreal and Roy though. That's like bragging when Roenick scores 5 goals in a game and taking credit for it yourself (as if "you" did it). :(

Yes montreal does have ultimat ai which is the 1 thing that pisses me off about this game, cause with my nucks most times they play good then the fu@#$% ai takes over 1 game and makes your fricken players wander around like there going for gold at the olympics for figure skating :lol:

Guest BSDaemon
Yes montreal does have ultimat ai which is the 1 thing that pisses me off about this game, cause with my nucks most times they play good then the fu@#$% ai takes over 1 game and makes your fricken players wander around like there going for gold at the olympics for figure skating :lol:

Dude... I play as toronto... dont you dare complain about wandering players! lol