NHL'94 Forums

shakazuzu and 94kid.......... tonight we dance

The Deer

Tonight is the final night of the regular season, looking forward to playing you guys, let's get it on.

I also have two games left against Washington but I guess they're coachless and will go down as forfeits.

just put my money downon proline...

I've got the deer over shakazuzu and a i picked a tie between deer/94kid...and i got the deer over washington(from a confirmed source)....dont let me down guys...i'll split the winnings if ya want.

If i bet on more games, although the pot would be bigger, my chances of winning decrease...ill just stick with bets i made on your opening matches with each team and since washington is a true thing i only need two games right....the take is 140 bucks (remember I'll split the winnings with ya)

If i bet on more games, although the pot would be bigger, my chances of winning decrease...ill just stick with bets i made on your opening matches with each team and since washington is a true thing i only need two games right....the take is 140 bucks (remember I'll split the winnings with ya)

Deer I was talking to Terry and he said he won't play you because of what you did Saturday night... or rather what you TRIED to do Saturday night.

rudy