NHL'94 Forums

Need to find a solution to desynced games

thegr8199

Sure Im not the first one to mention this, but what should we do about these?

Upload if half the game is played.

Have d manually put the stats in using the gs file and the rest of the game that needs to be played.

Or the worst and easiest option of all, play the game over.

The biggest concern about the last one is what if its an important game like a fight for a playoff spot or even a game in the playoffs.

i have played over a hundred games with no disconnects. how often does this happen?

also just to let you guys know, i will not manually put in player stats. game results i will do if necessary, but if you want player stats you will have to replay the game.

I just thought of something..

Since alphas supposedly let you resume games (hasnt worked for me though)

Try loading the save state file (from gens 2.12) in gens32...then try to make an alpha.

Send the alpha to the other guy, and see if it resumes.

I havnt tried it, but it could work.

Disconnects are pretty rare in league games, but they do happen once in a while. Id say about 5% of league games.

Back when my connection was horrid, me and Ranatoro had a disconnect and we just redid the game with the same score and continued play at the time it disconnected.

Redid the game? How? Did you guys just score on open netters to simulate the goals?

I just had a 7-0 lead in the 3rd that desyc'd. I'm stumped. I have the saved game file, I gotta think it can be resumed somehow...