NHL'94 Forums

Player Profile Pics?

How would I go about assigning the profile pic to a specific player in the game? It seems that only the starting line for each team has pictures on each team's roster, with the exception of the All-Star teams that share those graphics with the other teams. I am wanting to create new rosters, in which one team has pics for all of its players and then the other teams' starting lines have the generic player images. In essence I could do this with the All-Star teams on the original rom, but it would change the other teams' player images as well to the ones I am wanting to use. How do you add pictures and then assign those profile pictures to all of the players on a single non-all star team?

Have you:

a.) Read the player card tutorial on my site (which mind you is not a bad document for all to learn how to use some of the the features of Tile Molester... that is I mean for those who still don't mind reading as a learning medium),

b.) Read the advertised "Main Features" of the 30 Team ROM hack on my site, or

c.) none the above.

<rant>withheld... or was it discretely included within point a.) I ask you?</rant>