NHL'94 Forums

noob needs help

ok, i downloaded Gens plus and the unedited version of nhl 94. I can play against the computer fine but i cat's figure out how to play online. I tried to follow the instructions to play online on the website but am still unsuccesful. I open the rom, set my controller buttons, and quit the rom. But for some reason when i try to go to netplay on the drop down menu, it is not there. This is problly a really stupid question but what am i doing wrong? did i download the right things? Do i need to do something different? Thanks for the help

P.s. my aim sn is xsabresxfanx

ok, i downloaded Gens plus and the unedited version of nhl 94. I can play against the computer fine but i cat's figure out how to play online. I tried to follow the instructions to play online on the website but am still unsuccesful. I open the rom, set my controller buttons, and quit the rom. But for some reason when i try to go to netplay on the drop down menu, it is not there. This is problly a really stupid question but what am i doing wrong? did i download the right things? Do i need to do something different? Thanks for the help

P.s. my aim sn is xsabresxfanx

Is the Kaillera client in the same folder as your emulator? If it's not, netplay won't appear in the file menu.

It's universal for other emu's that have Kaillera support (Mame32k, snes9x, etc.)

do you mean when i click on the Gensemu folder if the kaillera is right there next to the gens and stuff in the folder? If so, yeah, it's right there

(sorry to sound retarded but i pretty much am when it comes to this stuff)

Have you tried Gens 2.11? It's the prefered emulator of choice for online players..Part of this balanced breakfast too.

Either way I hope you get de-combobulated (is that a word?). Good luck.

hey sabre..can u do me a favor? I need to know if theres a way to turn off in gmae sound fx without turning music off. can u find out and make a thread about it here? oh and to add to it..no Sharks, Kings or Ducks fans either, or Oilers, Red Wings or Avalanche fans!