NHL'94 Forums

How hard is the pass shot?

Hard enough to break the glass. I broke the glass off a pass shot with Selanne at the end of a period from about center ice. Wish I could have saved a video of it. I knew the pass shot was hard, but not that hard. :)

Breaking the glass is sweet. I don't really think it has anything to power at all. I've broken the glass on some pretty limp wristed backhand shots that were about as fast as a snail.

My favorite is when a slow lob bounces of the top of the goal and smashes the glass. Good stuff!

I was playing one time and i took a random slap shot from between the faceoff circles on the opposite end of ice... it was the end of the period b/c the camera didnt follow the puck... about 2 seconds later i hear the glass break, im like...what the??

i check the instant replay and sure enough... :)

i know it was an online game but i forget who it was against...

Breaking the glass is sweet. I don't really think it has anything to power at all. I've broken the glass on some pretty limp wristed backhand shots that were about as fast as a snail.

My favorite is when a slow lob bounces of the top of the goal and smashes the glass. Good stuff!

Yea thats like exactly what happened to me. I was playing online I forget who I was playing but anyways it was the end of the period and I was at center ice so I just tapped shoot and the puck very slowly went towards the net. Then about 2 seconds later I heard the glass break. It was pretty sweet B)

it doesnt have anything to do with power. you guys have no idea what ur talking about.

Obviously, you didn't read through the other responses. And I really don't understand why you added the last sentence. If you played against any of the guys that you ignorantly called out, you would understand that those guys have more than just an idea of what their talking about. If you don't believe me, feel free to play them or myself. Suggestion for you... keep it friendly next time, no one appreciates the attitude.

okay. sorry man. if i can get it up and running ill take you on in a friendly match sometime, okay?

Rytof, I would like to play but I'm a Gens guy. There's plenty of guys on this site that will help you with your Emulator troubles, however, I don't know the SNES guys all that well. Halifax would be the that I would ask first if I were to play SNES. If he can't help you, he may be able to tell you who could. Best of luck.