NHL'94 Forums

Is the draft league dead?

Guest stan

kind of a dumb question since the site has been inactive for about a month but it would be nice to have some clarity.

hey stan,

the playoffs are ongoing... but very very slowly... it seems like when the summer hit, everyone vanished... :)

myself since the last week of june have only played maybe 6-7 games of '94

hopefully once the slowpokes :D get it together and finish up the playoffs, youll see it pick up again for the next season.

and i think dmitry has been really busy (i heard moving or something) so he hasnt been on

And besides, I just talked to Carse and he said that he and gr81 were just about to play their series so now I think theres only a few series left.

I really would like to see things pick up though because this is taking just too long for a great league like this one to happen. I'm sure other people besides me are really looking forward to next season. I know it's getting annoying on the amount of people complaining about how long this is taking, but I think someone besides dmitry should step in and try to make a deadline since most of us know dmitry can't be around right now.

I know it's getting annoying on the amount of people complaining about how long this is taking

kiss my ass bc boy :)

Every complaint is just fine untill master chief and commander puts out a statement to fill people in.How are other people supposed to know anything if theres no info!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...