NHL'94 Forums

back to get league going again

dmitry

sorry for my disappearance, i just moved up north and have been very busy. i needed a break from stuff for a bit too.

what needs to be done? im ready to get the league up to speed.

It looks like a couple of guys need to finish up their series so we can get the playoffs out of the way; they should be self sufficient at this. Just worry about next season, so it can be the best one yet! It's great to have you back.

It looks like a couple of guys need to finish up their series so we can get the playoffs out of the way; they should be self sufficient at this. Just worry about next season, so it can be the best one yet! It's great to have you back.

It would be nice to get the stats loaded in the site for the playoffs though.

D, I've saved all my games and so has everyone else. Would you like us to send those over to you?

It would be nice to get the stats loaded in the site for the playoffs though.

D, I've saved all my games and so has everyone else. Would you like us to send those over to you?

i will make it so you can upload the games. i just need a list of what games to put into the database so they can be uploaded.

cool good to see you back i thought you gave up on us nhl94 crazy mo fo's and i am first one to criticize if things go south as everyone knows so ....and also i am back to work so reality set back in good luck