NHL'94 Forums

Please Specify Problems With Non Snaking Draft!

hokkeefan

Well first of all, think of the person that will get the last pick in the draft compared to the person who will get the first pick in the draft. The teams will be really uneven and there will be a big difference ratings wise between teams. That is the point of the snaking draft, so everyone gets an equal team.

Seriously dude, you gotta stop complaining about every little thing about this league, just accept everything we have as it is all ready a spectacular league.

Well first of all, think of the person that will get the last pick in the draft compared to the person who will get the first pick in the draft. The teams will be really uneven and there will be a big difference ratings wise between teams. That is the point of the snaking draft, so everyone gets an equal team.

Seriously dude, you gotta stop complaining about every little thing about this league, just accept everything we have as it is all ready a spectacular league.

first of all im just trying to see what the overall opinion is on certain things so dont get carried away calling me a f**kin whiner and also you should be grateful for me doing my trading thing and giving you bure back so .........and also thats the good thing about non snaking draft is that the best players possibly dont get the best players so that it will be more of a challenge for them next season...like honestly dude are we all supposed to suppress our opinion cause someone speaks there mind ...what country do you live in man???? ...oh and 1 more thing who gave you the vancouver team when you first signed up man ???if someone is gonna tell me too shut the .... up let it be someone with some credibility

GDL is the ultra-competitive league, and I don't see that changing. I think this season was pretty good (other than the final deadline issues.. deadline needs to be set the very first week of the season, and DNP rules as well, otherwise there will always be people getting screwed unless all the games get played).

Anyway, don't worry about it. I'm going to make a league in a couple weeks that you may like...

GDL is the ultra-competitive league, and I don't see that changing. I think this season was pretty good (other than the final deadline issues.. deadline needs to be set the very first week of the season, and DNP rules as well, otherwise there will always be people getting screwed unless all the games get played).

Anyway, don't worry about it. I'm going to make a league in a couple weeks that you may like...

cool...but dont get me wrong gdl league is great im just trying to get opinions on things i think might be good ,like less games or pregame tryouts for connections and non snaking draft,and yes i was probably a little defensive maddmac but cmon man

cool...but dont get me wrong gdl league is great im just trying to get opinions on things i think might be good like less games or pregame tryouts for connections and yes i was probalbly a little defensive maddmac but cmon man

The pregame connection tryout would just be such a drag. I don't want to do that every set of games. Just speak up quickly if it's bad. You can usually tell before the game even starts because the music skips a lot.

I still wouldn't mind seeing a non-snaked round in the middle of the draft, just to keep the league a little less predictable.

first of all im just trying to see what the overall opinion is on certain things so dont get carried away calling me a f**kin whiner and also you should be grateful for me doing my trading thing and giving you bure back so .........and also thats the good thing about non snaking draft is that the best players possibly dont get the best players so that it will be more of a challenge for them next season...like honestly dude are we all supposed to suppress our opinion cause someone speaks there mind ...what country do you live in man???? ...oh and 1 more thing who gave you the vancouver team when you first signed up man ???if someone is gonna tell me too shut the .... up let it be someone with some credibility

hehe don't get me wrong man I am extremely grateful for you giving me the Canucks and Bure I was just a little annoyed because I kept reading how you wanted a non-snaking draft and pregame connection warmups etc. I'm still that good ol' B.C. boy don't worry about me :)