NHL'94 Forums

GDL 4 update

angryjay93

I know a lot of you guys are anticipating the start of the season, so here is what we are looking at.

If everything goes down ideally over the next few days we should be starting the season on saturday. At that point everyone will have 12 games released, 6 pairings of games against an entire division in a different conference. After that about a pair of games will be released every other day. The next 6 pairs will be the other division in the opposite conference, the next 5 will be against divisional opponents, the next 6 against conference, and the last 5 against divisional. That means all the games should be released within roughly a month and a half. At that point i would likely give another 2-3 weeks extra to finish up the rest of the games. Thus I'm aiming for a 2 month long season.

If anything happens to make these plans change, i will post another update.

Hey guys, id just like to apologize since it doesnt look like we will be starting when i had hoped. D has been in the process of getting married, and in fact is getting married today which is why he hasnt been available for us. Hopefully soon though we can get things set up on the database to get the season started.