NHL'94 Forums

Where the f are these ppls...

HABS

SSIG-- this guy has me blocked from last season and has told people he wont play me or KG.

scribe- havnt seen him in awhile

pill- wheres he at

smoz- same

cmann

You reap what you sow with your a**hole attitude towards me when I don't respond for games. Maybe it doesn't get through that thick skull of yours that I might be busy or not at the computer? Your bullsh*t claim falls on deaf ears from me.

I'm not afraid to ruffle yours or anyone elses feathers. I'll unblock you and KG for the sake of playing, and afterwards I'm done with you. I have no time for scum. I look forward to your trying to run up the score on me.

habs, don't get mad. you're just an a**hole that's all. and kgman. and me. and angryjay.

you know what, you're all assholes. I hope we've all learned a valuable lesson here. No matter who you are, you're an a**hole to someone in this world. particularly ssig.

If anyone has been wondering where I've been, it's all because my PC had a power supply malfunction and some of my other components that got messed up along with it, on Thursday :( . Eventually got it so it runs again, but not without crashing, artifact problems, and while using it with my power connector on my motherboard having ashes on it ^_^ . So eventually made up my mind to get a new one anyways, been like 6 years since I have, got Vista with it too for future use, so I also had to spend a lot of time getting Vista and Xp to dual boot together nicely.

So I'll be back to being online, quite often, for games once again once I get everything finally setup on this quad core baby B)