NHL'94 Forums

East coast vs West coast server b.s

u fricken eastern guys always have to play in your servers where are ping is 60-80 ...but when we want to play in a western server and ur ping is around the same that we deal with u guys say screw that ...which is f**king bullshit!!we deal with it but u guys dont have to hmmm seems kinda f**king selfish and gives you an advantage !!! I say maybe home games be played on our own sides to make it even or if west is too high u play in our hosted p2p.I liked to get kissed before i get fucked !

heres a few to try out 67.37.203.75:27888 ....... 67.207.75.238:27888 ...... 216.152.249.91:27888 ..... 69.90.189.30:27888 ..... 65.99.246.10 ... pisses me off i cant kick ur guys ass in 2on 2 maybe for 1 month in fall i wil pay for the 100$ month cable internet to see how good it is ...i tried the 60 $ one and didnt do s**t for me

heres a few to try out 67.37.203.75:27888 ....... 67.207.75.238:27888 ...... 216.152.249.91:27888 ..... 69.90.189.30:27888 ..... 65.99.246.10 ... pisses me off i cant kick ur guys ass in 2on 2 maybe for 1 month in fall i wil pay for the 100$ month cable internet to see how good it is ...i tried the 60 $ one and didnt do s**t for me

i don't think paying for the 100$ service will do anything. that just increase your kbps from like 7mbps to 10mbps, right? it's not going to affect your ping.

Personally I'm not finding huge problems playing with 85 ping on SCD - maybe I'm just new to Gens again (I'm not new to Kaillera).

But I would be apt to agree - if you are playing an East-West matchup, it'd be most fair to have the East Coaster host in SCD and the West Coaster host on West Wonderland.

hokkee just went apeshit when we were going to play a 2on2 game I think all I said was 'not him' because I had another person who was waiting to play. After that he went apeshi t.

Theres like no lag anymore with you hokk on scd, maybe on your side there is.

LOL, super OVEREACTION....I wasnt saying 'not him' because of your connection!

hokkee just went apeshit when we were going to play a 2on2 game I think all I said was 'not him' because I had another person who was waiting to play. After that he went apeshi t.

Theres like no lag anymore with you hokk on scd, maybe on your side there is.

LOL, super OVEREACTION....I wasnt saying 'not him' because of your connection!

lol yeah that was the trigger haha