NHL'94 Forums

fvhole, James7798200, philiveyismyhero..anyone seen these guys?

halifax

they played a ton of classic games early in the season but havent logged any in 5 weeks or more....has anyone seen them?...know what they are up to?

they played a ton of classic games early in the season but havent logged any in 5 weeks or more....has anyone seen them?...know what they are up to?

i know fvhole has recently been booted out of at least one other league (fvhl?) for not playing games. 5 weeks is grounds for burial let alone dismissal from the league :blink:

i know fvhole has recently been booted out of at least one other league (fvhl?) for not playing games. 5 weeks is grounds for burial let alone dismissal from the league :blink:

yeah...only thing is fvhole actually played enough to meet all the deadlines up to this point...but yeah they he's probably gone AWOL...so ill ahve to replace him soon if he doesnt respond to email.

yeah...only thing is fvhole actually played enough to meet all the deadlines up to this point...but yeah they he's probably gone AWOL...so ill ahve to replace him soon if he doesnt respond to email.

Yeah, i'm looking to finish up my season, can't wait it's been fun :D