NHL'94 Forums

Final Standings Updated

addisonbr

The final standings should now be available at:

http://planetrogers.com/ClassicSpring08Standings.htm

Please review for errors in your record, games logged (by me) incorrectly, etc.

NOTE - the sorting macro is not sophisticated enough to make adjustments based on head-to-head records, etc. So pay no attention to the order that the system picks for teams tied with the same number of points! Example being the three-way-tie for two playoffs spots in Gens CD. The order presented on the standings page is not necessarily the actual tie-broken order of those three teams - that is something halifax and I will do by hand. Mostly halifax though, if history has been any guide - he has been an absolute work horse this season.

Any problems let me know with a PM. Thanks.

Wow, did I ever have a bad year. The team wasn't that bad, but I just wasn't very into it. Just over 2 goals per game for and 4 against. I'll be back next year, you'll see!

As addisonbr mentioned...please check your scores ASAP.

Once the playoff schedule is posted (sometime later this afternoon) it will not be changed if there was an error found in a score after the fact.

oh there was no error, those 6 wins were the extent of my powers this season. Apologies to Sungod, the only coach I swept!

I did however lose 8 games by just one goal (including 2 against BUF, the first place team, near the start of the season; and 2 OT games against chicago, when my mojo was back at the end of the season. between those series, i was useless :P)

sorry smoz..that wasn't directed at you in particular...it was meant for all coaches.

good luck in the playoffs!