NHL'94 Forums

Dyn Dev Lg Score Reports

Dr. P1zza: I am Columbus, Metz is Chicago

Wags and New Jersey Killer, you better watch out, because both of us are gonna be on you like hungry wolves.

This game was so intense and close the entire time, it was amazing.. my goalie gave up a stupid goal to begin the game.. but i finally bounced back later.... but then the goal parade began... he kept getting the lead by 1.. but then id tie it everytime.. until there was 2 seconds left... and i scored the game winner...

Metz is just as talented as me, so keep that in mind if you want to make it in Dynasty League.. cause everyone's saying its gonna be New Jersey Killer and Jim.

In the end... our finger tips will decide that matter.

3 Stars of the game

Jason Arnott "Metz"

Brent Grieve "Metz"

David Oliver "Pizza"

Stats for Columbus Blue Jackets *Dr Pizza's team*

Tverdovsky, 3 assists, 2 Minutes in the box *which caused them an easy one timer goal in return*

Oliver, 2 goals & 1 assist

Draper, 1 goal & 2 assists

Bowen, 2 assists

Lacher: 9 saves out of 13 shots, 69 percent save percentage.

Stats for Chicago Blackhawks *Metz' team*

Arnott, 2 goals and 2 assists

Grieve, 1 goal and 3 assists

Harvey, 1 goal and 2 assists, plus 2 minutes in the box.

Khabibulin: 11 saves out of 16 shots, 68 percent save percentage.

Crowd Meter's Peak was 101db

Guest Dr. Pizza

Current Standings

Group A

1. Wags: 2-0

2. Pizza: 2-1

3. Metz: 0-1

4. NJK: 0-2

Wags clinched the top seat.

Pizza clinches the 2nd seat if Metz loses either game against Wags or NJK.

Metz clinches if he wins both games, because Pizza lost to Wags.

And i honestly thought it was gonna be me and Metz who were gonna make it out of Group A, now its gonna be only one of us.

If i would of lost to Metz, the only way id of made it in is if he lost against NJK and Wags, cause then Wags would be 3-0, me and NJK 1-2 but i beat NJK, and Metz 0-3.

So yep yep, thats the situation now! so Wags and NJK, go take out Metz for me! :(

Group B

1. Stanish: 2-0

2. Shaftman/gihtarman: 1-1

3. JimCraig: 0-0

4. houlanov: 0-2

BOLD - Clinched Playoff Birth

ITALICS - Eliminated from Playoffs

Current Playoff Matchups:

1A: Wags VS 1B: Shaftman/gihtarman

1B: Stanish VS 2A: Pizza

BOLD - Means that person clinched that spot

Guest Wags13

Wags (Atlanta) drubbs DrPizza (Columbus) 6-1...

Krovkrsv has got a strangle hold on early favorite as the Group MVP- two hat tricks in two games! Paul Kariya had a hat trick to round out the other three goals in this game..

Guest Dr. Pizza
hey pizza, shaftman and gihtarman are the same person, and he is 1-1. the 4th member of our group is JimCraig30USA. he is 0-0. just looking out!!

Oh my bad, no wonder why im like "WTF is JIM!?"

Oh and Houly is out sadly *poor guy >.<* because even if he won against Jim, and the other guys finished 1-2, he would miss the playoffs, because the guy who's 1-2 who makes it in, would be the one who beat Stanish. And since Houly could not beat him. hes out.

So 1 guy has clinched, and 2 guys are eliminated and joining the Development League.

BTW.... will the Devolpment League be a 6 team league? or will we add a few more? because if its a 6 team league, id say that everyone plays each other 10 times, 5 home, and 5 away. to make it 50 games, why?

Original Six Era was like that. thats why. :) and i think it would be awesome to do that. but its up to our admins!

in my last game in my group, STAN1SH (Hartford) defeats JimCraig30USA (Calgary) 4-0. 4 different goal scorers. All starting forwards, Peca, Deadmarsh, and Lafayette scored. Bonk comes off the bench and scores just after a penalty kill. I finished 3-0 so i got the number one spot of my group. Good luck to Jim and Gihtar, the final spot comes down to their game. Gihtar is 1-1, Jim is 0-1.

The series between Myself and thegr8199kings was one for the ages. First game was in my building, couldnt pull it out, lost 5-3. It was pretty much a beat down, it was 5-1 going into the 3rd period, and i scored 2 meaningless goals in it. Do or die time. In Columbus, Hartford was able to rebound, winning it 6-3. What every NHL94 character dreams of.......BACK TO HARTFORD......GAME 3.....TO MAKE THE DYNASTY LEAGUE..... The game was very tight to start. Hartford hits the score board first 1-0. The first period ends 1-0 Hartford. The second period was full of action. Columbus dominated the first half. They tied the game 1-1, and continued on to take the lead 2-1. HOLD THE PHONE. with about a minute left in the second, Hartford comes to life and bangs one home to make it 2-2. KEEP THAT PHONE HELD. 13 seconds left and Hartford does it again, 3-2 Hartford at the end of the second. THIRD PERIOD. Columbus jumps on a powerplay early, and they capitalize. Manual Goalie doesn't work out and it's all knotted up at 3-3. Now the fun starts. With 14 seconds left to go, Hartford has the puck stolen off them at center ice. 6 seconds... Columbus takes the shot, BIG SAVE.....o but wait....a Hartford defenseman (cant even remember which one cuz i was so PISSED) knocks it into his own net with 2 SECONDS LEFT IN THE GAME and Columbus (the gr8199kings) wins it 4-3 in GAME 3. BUT WAIT. thegr8199kings is letting me join the league, we had a little argument about lag and stuff, and he said he was acting out of line and he's letting me join. As long as i dont make him host in SCD again! CLASS ACT kings is. So i guess i am in.

Guest Wags13
Wags and Shaft try to get your games in by Saturday please.

I was on last night looking for shaftman.. but he didn't reply to my AIM messages- try to knock this out tonight if he is on.

Guest Wags13
im on right now

I'm at work.. get a job you bum! lol j/k

I don't jump on the home computer until after 8pm ..so I'll try to catch you tonight

Guest Wags13

Shaftman and I have played our series:

Game 1- ATL 2 COL 0

Game 2- COL 2 ATL 4

Atlanta- Wags

Colorado- Shaftman

Home team listed first, winner in bold

Wags wins best of 3 series 2-0

Well Wags and I finished up the tourny tonight. He had Home advantage cuz he won his last series in 2 games, opposed to me doing it in 3.

GAME 1 @ Atlanta (wags)

Hartford jumps out to a 1-0 lead, but Atlanta quickly ties it up 1-1, and then takes the lead 2-1. Hartford ties it up 2-2 and takes the lead 3-2 at the end of the first period. BACK AND FORTH HOCKEY! Second period was completely owned by Atlanta, they tie it up 3-3, take the lead 4-3, and pile on another one to make it 5-3 going into the third period. Third period starts and HARTFORD COMES TO LIFE, they make it 5-4 with about 3:40 left to go. A one timer in the slot with 1:45 to go and boom it's tied up 5-5. OVERTIME. Both teams get good chances up until about 1:20 left, when Hartford completes the comeback and wins in OT 6-5.

GAME 2 @ Hartford (STAN1SH)

Do or die for the Flames, and they showed early signs that they were ready to play. They completely shut down Hartford in the first period while tallying up 2 goals for a 2-0 lead going into the second. Hartford finally comes to life and in a BIG WAY. They spark to life with a goal to make it 2-1, and quickly puts another one in to make it 2-2 tie hockey game. THEY WEREN'T DONE YET. 3-2....4-2 Hartford for a 4 goal rally in the second period and taking what looks like a comfortable lead going into what could be Atlanta's last period of the toury. BUT HOLD THE PHONE! Last game Hartford rallied from a 2 goal deficit in the third and went on to win in OT....could Atlanta do the same? Third period starts and Hartford's D is getting caught back in the offensive zone more than the X-generation Penguins. Breakaway....4-3. 2 on 1....4-4 tie game and yes it's gonna be another OT. Atlanta looks to make a mirror image of last game and complete the 3 goal comeback to win in OT.....BUT with about 3 minutes left, Deadmarsh of Hartford is streaking down halfway between the boards and center ice, to the crease, it looks like a one-timer opportunity, but he stops on a dime, sees defenders pass him up and slides across the crease with wicked slapper and seals up the series, and the #1 pick in the expansion draft for Hartford with a 5-4 in OT.

GOOD GAMES, they coulda gone either way really. We are both looking forward to begin our DYN league careers, so lets do it! Wags has requested to be the Vancouver Canucks and I have requested to be the Winnipeg Jets.