NHL'94 Forums

New G-O-A-T

With the sudden and mysterious departure of kgman from the NHL '94 scene, I can only assume that the threat of losing his title to me was too much for his mind to handle. So I'll declare myself the new Greatest of All Time (North American edition) and throw the floor open to challenges on my completely baseless throne. Games will be played with 5 minute periods, penalties and offsides, and line changes (so do your homework). We can use the unedited NHL '94 rom, since I won't ask someone new to use a custom rom if they only know the original one.

With the sudden and mysterious departure of kgman from the NHL '94 scene, I can only assume that the threat of losing his title to me was too much for his mind to handle.  So I'll declare myself the new Greatest of All Time (North American edition) and throw the floor open to challenges on my completely baseless throne.  Games will be played with 5 minute periods, penalties and offsides, and line changes (so do your homework).  We can use the unedited NHL '94 rom, since I won't ask someone new to use a custom rom if they only know the original one.

Nice try Tickenest just been busy at work recently had to fight other wars....ive gotten an Msg from Swos and he has set me up for online play as soon as i get a chance i will be back there to slay those who defile my kingdom so enjoy the palace..... your fate will be sealed in immediate misfourtane (aka sweep) .......Swos has indicated that he would also like to play me for NHL 94 world dominatation our series will go down in Nhl 94 lore kinda like Canada Russia 1972 ..........Whats with all these rules in regualtions u guys using offisdes and penalties when i beat Swos i will declare the rules of engagement which u will all follow

The trap is set.

Yes, how dare we play with offsides and penalties, you know, the way that actual pro hockey is. What are we thinking? I blame swos.

Nice try Tickenest just been busy at work recently had to fight other wars....ive gotten an Msg from Swos and he has set me up for online play as soon as i get a chance i will be back there to slay those who defile my kingdom so enjoy the palace..... your fate will be sealed in immediate misfourtane (aka sweep) .......Swos has indicated that he would also like to play me for NHL 94 world dominatation our series will go down in Nhl 94 lore kinda like Canada Russia 1972 ..........Whats with all these rules in regualtions u guys using offisdes and penalties when i beat Swos i will declare the rules of engagement which u will all follow

• 3 years later...
With the sudden and mysterious departure of kgman from the NHL '94 scene, I can only assume that the threat of losing his title to me was too much for his mind to handle. So I'll declare myself the new Greatest of All Time (North American edition) and throw the floor open to challenges on my completely baseless throne. Games will be played with 5 minute periods, penalties and offsides, and line changes (so do your homework). We can use the unedited NHL '94 rom, since I won't ask someone new to use a custom rom if they only know the original one.

I miss the days when I could make statements like that and have them be plausible. ;)