NHL'94 Forums

Gone sunday-tuesday

smozoma

Oh! oh! also...

Ice would probably say it's no big deal but..

http://www.blitz94.com/boxscore.asp?gameid=1

In this game, the game really went out of synch with about 0:22 left in the third, but it didn't actually crash for me until 0:05, right when the last goal happened. At the moment I thought it was legitimate, screwed up, and still uploaded the save. Ice's players were whoring the B button constantly in the last seconds, and I thought that was normal Ice at the time :( But that was really just the last input from Ice repeating itself to my end..

We agreed to have that game count as is, even though it went out of synch at 0:22, but it should really be a 4-1 EDM win, not 4-2. I have the save, after I playbacked the recorded game and just let the time ran out after it reached 0:22 in the 3rd. So if you can delete it when you get the chance, I'll upload the legitimate one.

Of course it wouldn't be the end of the world if you and I don't swap this save, I'm always open to a free Sandstrom goal ;)

I guess some of us have been bad boys while you've been gone, sorry smozoma....