NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 02 - draft round 7

smozoma

The rest of Round 6 is on a 30 minute schedule starting at 5pm wednesday.

The beginning of round 7 is expansion picks, and those 3 start at 10.30pm and end at 11.30, then protection picks can be entered.

The rest of Round 7 is a protection round. Picks should be done on THURSDAY (but can start earlier if ahead of schedule)

Seriously? too many protection picks..3 is enough already, maybe even more then enough. At this point, i dont want any one else on my team to still be on my team. its a guaranteed bum pick cause I've protected all my good players and the rest of the good ones have been taken by someone else.

There are better players i can grab to add more depth to my team rather then keeping a scrub

Actually, after thinking about it more. those teams who got raped and lost all their good guys, and protected the ones they could. lose out by continueing the protection picks..

because... If i only have scrubs on my team, when its time for a regular round there will be even less to choose from because the other guys, who still had decent players..will have protected them. no?

You actually have some solid depth if this was a non-weight bug fix league.

You're just reaping what you sewed in drafting a bunch of lighties season 1. Lebeau, Lumme, Driver, Numminen all starters in GDL. Your bad.

You actually have some solid depth if this was a non-weight bug fix league.

You're just reaping what you sewed in drafting a bunch of lighties season 1. Lebeau, Lumme, Driver, Numminen all starters in GDL. Your bad.

The unfortunate part of the 'keeper' aspect of blitz is that when you inherit someone else's team, it's usually from someone who really sucked at drafting. I will try to take that into account next season (sorry!).