NHL'94 Forums

file error

HABS

played a gm with soh where there was a penalty shot with 9 secs left, but the puck was on the goalline and just went in itself after the whistle. so i took a save file anyway, but we agreed to do a shootout and if i scored we would just up that file.

but ive tried uploading and i get the message

ERROR RECORDING GAME TO DATABASE: This game is not in the schedule! Maybe you uploaded the wrong file or selected the wrong game from the list. (You selected gameID=778 and submitted a save game with HomeTeam=TOR and AwayTeam=VAN)

when home team was WPG and awayteam was FLA

heres the file attachedafdsfasf.rar

yeah that happened to me once.

when did you save the game? you have to be in the pause screen.

if you saved it during a game highlight, it will save which ever game is being highlighted.

weird huh?

yeah, this is what happened, it was saved right at the end of a highlight of TOR vs VAN, as it was coming back to the pause screen

Edited by smozoma

yeah, this is what happened, it was saved right at the end of a highlight of TOR vs VAN, as it was coming back to the pause screen

yeahhh thought so. Makes me seriously question how this whole uploading thing works?

hm, or maybe not that. but how the quick saves work. i mean...for it to save the stats of the highlight game..and not the actual game that was just played.

What is this voodoo you bring upon us smoz?

yeahhh thought so. Makes me seriously question how this whole uploading thing works?

hm, or maybe not that. but how the quick saves work. i mean...for it to save the stats of the highlight game..and not the actual game that was just played.

What is this voodoo you bring upon us smoz?

Hey, i just copied the info dmitry and others discovered :)

Anyway, i think what happens is that the position in the save that i use to find out which teams are playing gets modified when it does a replay. It must store the real teams somewhere else during that time... i suppose i could try to figure out where that is, but 1 issue in like 1000 games doesn't seem to make it worthwhile : )