Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kgman

why kgman should be king of the world

6 posts in this topic

I just figured this out the only real thing in life is bitcoin it's only thing that is trackable and a record of forever. so if we all pay our taxes in bitcoin then we will know where and what it gets spent on......so if KG wants to save kids or build farms then everyone can see that ....instead of killing and war .......I refuse to live in a world like that and I'm disgusted by everyone. 

Drugs are bad mmmmmkay? 

You must be an Uber driver because I had one say the same thing to me the other day.

no I'm not uber driver in fact I don't drive it's easy too live without a car in toronto ....24 hour bus service .......and I pretty sure the uber driver left out the part of being king! ........don't listen to me just have trump sign more billion dollar weapons deals with Saudi Arabia and isreal and watch those stocks go up while Innocent people die.

On 6/25/2017 at 2:30 PM, kgman said:

and isreal 

I'm trademarking this in case I ever become a record producer and need a Jewish rapper.

King of the World says happy 150 Canada! see I'm on the bus so I can't put flag on a car lol ......Kgman enjoying fresh wild bc sockeye sushi

IMG_4737.JPG

1 person likes this