NHL'94 Forums

Important message to league commish, everyone in charge

CamKneely

Just as long as we get actual games in hand, I'm all for it.

Oh, let's say a database much like yours, smoz. :lol:

Oh, let's say a database much like yours, smoz. :lol:

a database on its own won't do much good without the website to read and display it, though, is what i'm getting at.

Is nobody paying for the site anymore?

I think dmitry's site is on one of this computers, but I'm not sure. I suspect that wherever the GDL site is being hosted, though, it's being hosted for free (but could be mistaken)

You know "a guy who can get a database", but i just don't know what that means since it's vague... has he made his own nhl94 stats reading website and database? You are going to put it up on dmitry's server? need more details :lol:

Edited by smozoma

No...he hacks Genesis roms for his PSP and he knows how to make databases. We talked about it and he said he's sure he can help me. If I have to pay to run the site I will. If it's free, even better.

No...he hacks Genesis roms for his PSP and he knows how to make databases. We talked about it and he said he's sure he can help me. If I have to pay to run the site I will. If it's free, even better.

if he uses ASP, I can give him my website code. I don't give help, though... he'll have to figure out how to use it.