NHL'94 Forums

Most Goals

What's your record for most goals scored against another human being in an online game? Let's stick with 5-minute periods (which is standard for North American leagues. The Fins prefer 7 minutes. :beaten:)

On the SNES side, the records page on halifax's old SNES Juiced League website says that I scored 18 in a game and 14 in another, and the March 2008 schedule has me (PHI) beating pondhcky (MTL) 18-4. I do remember scoring 18, though I don't really remember other details of that game.

On the Genesis side, the best I can think of is the 16 I put up in the Capitalism league against sarcdoc. I made a YouTube video out of it. :D

I don't think I ever put 17 or more up against a human.

Although Halifax claims not to remember, I sure do.

My first online game ever against him he whooped me 20-2.

I don't have a record..If I know im going to murder the opposition i try to keep it to a max of 5-7 goals...enough to 100% secure the win.

But if 18 is the record to beat...ill try.

In gens I think i just set my record today. 12 goals against beaver in gens c playoffs.

ummmm games vs Ssig do not count AJ lol.

Games versus quitters should not count either. Sarcdoc obviously gave up playing any sort of D after the 2nd period, don't even think he attempted to switch guys and play D at all in that period.

God what an abomination the capitalism concept is. Painful to watch that type of 94.

God what an abomination the capitalism concept is. Painful to watch that type of 94.

are you referring to the league itself? or juicing the teams?

I know that for SNES, playing juiced teams was a ton of fun. I liked the speed and high scoring games.

For SNES, Masterof94 scored 23 on statto in the cap league.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=5348

Although Halifax claims not to remember, I sure do.

My first online game ever against him he whooped me 20-2.

Was this 10 minute periods perhaps? I'm pretty sure I've only reached the 20 goal mark once ever in 5 minute period games and it was against someone else.

ummmm games vs Ssig do not count AJ lol.

Games versus quitters should not count either. Sarcdoc obviously gave up playing any sort of D after the 2nd period, don't even think he attempted to switch guys and play D at all in that period.

Oh, believe me, sarcdoc was still trying. Otherwise I would have had 22. :beaten:

And I found Capitalism interesting. Definitely a bit of a different beast with the enhanced speed, but at least you couldn't complain that your team sucks.

I used to do that but now i don't run up the score. (Exept stats league). Usually i just f**k around and try new things, i get run'd over sometimes and i don't really like getting clubbed when i'm sucking the floor already.

I used to do that but now i don't run up the score. (Exept stats league). Usually i just f**k around and try new things, i get run'd over sometimes and i don't really like getting clubbed when i'm sucking the floor already.

Exactly.

Edit - wait...you only play stats league....grumble grumble..

Edited by shaftman

llol except stats lg