NHL'94 Forums

The true face of Iceguy94

Guest Wags13

Guest Wags13

WagsTh 3:38 pm

ggs posted..

Iceguy94 3:39 pm

f**k that s**t. I hate it when you play like that once you got the lead. That's what I call a pussy bullshit

WagsTh 3:39 pm

??

like what?

like what?

Iceguy94 3:43 pm

Don't pretend, dude

WagsTh 3:43 pm

?

Iceguy94 3:43 pm

Pulling back and starting to hold it in

WagsTh 3:44 pm

bro i never pull it back.. but I do dump it in near the blue line if i'm going to get crunched when I have a lead

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this moment forward.. when any of you have a lead and not going balls to the wall trying to score your 6th, 7th, 8th goal, etc.. you are committing "a pussy bullshit" according to IceGuy

Cheers..

but you are a pussy wags, this is a fact

Wags is right - after I beat him the first two games of GDL he had a fit and told be he's destined to be better than "mid-level sadsacks" like myself. Well I thought it was a one time freak-out so I didn't make a fuss. But just about 15 minutes ago after we finished our classic games in two tight games (with some choppy connection quality i will confess but neither of us made an effort to contact each other during the game to switch servers) that I happened to draw the better cards and pull out Ws and had to listen to his '12-year old nhl 94 destiny' crap.

After Bellows scores 5 times to seal game 1:

Vinnie R Smith 1:16 pm

(1:16:55 PM): new server gm 2

(1:17:03 PM): that was pretty stormy

Iceguy94 1:17 pm

(1:17:04 PM): Damn it, that was bullshit

(1:17:26 PM): I'm not gonna let you beat me again. There's much s**t at stake for me

Vinnie R Smith 1:17 pm

(1:17:43 PM): ok

Iceguy94 1:17 pm

(1:17:57 PM): 216.52.148.207:27888

Vinnie R Smith 1:18 pm

(1:18:20 PM): glhf

Iceguy94 is available 1:28 pm

Classic and NHL 91: DRAFT! Give us the cake or its gonna be a lie!!

After Matt Schneider hammers a shot in for the OT win of game 2 for a gritty lucky win:

Also, go Kings. 16h and 23m ago

Iceguy94 1:29 pm

(1:29:27 PM): Goddamnit, this is a load of bullshit

Vinnie R Smith 1:29 pm

(1:29:59 PM): calm down dude its a video game and theres 5 teams in our conference youll make playoffs no matter wha

Iceguy94 1:30 pm

(1:30:10 PM): Not when I'm dropping games like this

Iceguy94 1:30 pm

(1:30:23 PM): And I don't want to rely on dumb luck on this

Vinnie R Smith 1:31 pm

(1:31:32 PM): ggs dude - calm down... ive had a good start to classic montreal is a good freaking team and they give me a boost for being a less skilled guy in the league

(1:32:08 PM): i know it - dont need to remind me.. later man

Iceguy94 1:32 pm

(1:32:14 PM): Feh, the next time you and the Habs will crash and burned, you can be sure of that. I'm not gonna let anyone else get in my way

QUIT ACTING LIKE A TOOL! THESE LEAGUES ARE NO FUN WHEN OTHERS HAVE TO HEAR YOU COMPLAIN AFTER EVERY GAME YOU LOSE

Edited by kupuck19

wags is good guy these days to me anyways but i remember when he used to get lead then go hide in his own end .

lol at politically correct correct hokke

(1:32:14 PM): Feh, the next time you and the Habs will crash and burned, you can be sure of that. I'm not gonna let anyone else get in my way = PRICELESS

Edited by Freydey

LOL at this thread.

But it does bring up the very controversial subject of killing time in the final mins. I do believe this is a huge no, no.

You play your normal way during the final mins, obv maybe more defensive.

But if your not someone who holds the puck for long during the entire game you shouldn't start holding it any longer in the final few mins.

Or passing back to your own end, back n forth. Its easy to detect if somebody is intentionally trying to kill time, if their play become very different from their normal play in the final mins then they usually are trying to kill it off.

Not making a comment on this incident, cause I know nothing about. but just talking about generally.

I think it's kind of weird to eliminate someone's strategy just because it works. I don't personally use the killing-time trap-hockey defense when I'm up, but I think anyone who wants to use it is more than welcome when they play me.

LOL at this thread.

But it does bring up the very controversial subject of killing time in the final mins. I do believe this is a huge no, no.

You play your normal way during the final mins, obv maybe more defensive.

But if your not someone who holds the puck for long during the entire game you shouldn't start holding it any longer in the final few mins.

Or passing back to your own end, back n forth. Its easy to detect if somebody is intentionally trying to kill time, if their play become very different from their normal play in the final mins then they usually are trying to kill it off.

Not making a comment on this incident, cause I know nothing about. but just talking about generally.

completely agree. it's about a 7 min game time game, if you get a lead any stalling tactics like Habs mentions is crap imo. Some vets have been known to do that in the past, classless. I can see dumping the puck, or ragging it in the O zone, but not dropping back behind ur net and killing time. Games too short to pull that.

But, if thats something you need to do to secure wins, you'reprobably not going very far in that league.