NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 05 - preliminary ROM

smozoma

There is still some work to be done on this ROM.

Can someone please set up the graphics for the champ teams for me? I've never done uniforms before. I need the teams named "Blitz 4 Philadelphia" and "Blitz 4 St. Louis" to have their uniforms, banners, and logos set up. It'll be really appreciated.. Be careful about the fact that the PHI logo is on the STL team, but needs to be switched to PHI.

If you want to do the champ team graphics, please go ahead and do them, and then either send me the ROM on AIM or post it here. (Plus you might want to post that you are going to do it, so there won't be 2 people doing it at the same time!).

Other things to do still (i'll do these later)..

1. Lines
  2. Player numbers
  3. All Star team rosters
  4. Champ team rosters
  5. Team overall ratings
  6. Playoff matchups
  7. ROM credits
  8. Some of the new hacks, like player ratings not being totally wrong in Edit Lines.

Thanks to Icestorm for setting up the rosters.

extra note.. I didn't put pictures of the playoff MVPs holding up the cup, since those take forever to make due to palette constraints. Instead I just put the previous champs, most recent at the top.

I'm heading out for a few hours so won't be around until about 9.30 EST.

Blitz94_Season_05 Preseason v01.bin

can I get this as my road jersey (top one, currently its red one)

fla.png

or even betterFlorida.png

EVEN BETTER???

WTGA

Hey, Smoz. If it's not impossible, here's how the Blues' uniforms should look.

Home:

post-2162-034631000 1287766052_thumb.gif

Away:

post-2162-005731600 1287766078_thumb.gif

definitely a case of "if i give you one to you, i have to give one to eeeeeeeverybody else"

so.. no, sorry

EDIT: i already have the updated ROM from beavers, so I don't want to send it back for more editing

Oh, but if HABS gets his, it'll be a matter of time before the other guys ask for the same thing.

Oh well. At least you'll have the lineup exactly like I wrote it, I trust? I was just hopeful to make the Blues a little brighter in color.

Oh, but if HABS gets his, it'll be a matter of time before the other guys ask for the same thing.

... I just said that.

and you were one of the 'other guys' who already asked for the same thing :blink:

Oh well. At least you'll have the lineup exactly like I wrote it, I trust? I was just hopeful to make the Blues a little brighter in color.

yeah.. i will still follow the lines..

I'm sorry some of the jerseys got messed with last season (or was it the season before?) -- but someone did a lot of the work for me and added a lot of nice stuff that wouldn't have been in there otherwise. I'll try to set them back to normal next season, but for now I just want to get this season going.

EDIT: i already have the updated ROM from beavers, so I don't want to send it back for more editing

I understand, but bear in mind the NHL season has taken off after a few weeks. You can't sacrifice quality over hurrying up to finish the final product; leave that one to videogame companies that rush out adaptations of superhero movies. :lol:

We'll be here for feedback in case you want us to detect stuff.