NHL'94 Forums

Classic sets a new standard for scheduled games with over 1520!

halifax

The most games previously scheduled was the fall of 2007 with 1460. We will now have 1520 games scheduled this season.

76 players are confirmed which is the second highest total since 2007 when 84 players were put into leagues. That was at a time before the decision was made that players had to be confirmed. We still have another 20 players on the waiting list.

Since we started confirming players for the leagues, the most we've had was 52 players confirmed for a season.

GENS saw 70% increase of players over last season!

SNES doubled their player total this year to 32!

Here's hoping we can set a standard for total games played!

That is awesome news and great to see that NHL 94 continues to be relevant today.

And as an SNES player, I'm loving that tons of SNES people are signing up to play!

I only wish that I wasn't in college currently or had an internet connection at my apartment so I could have joined the league this time around... :(

Edited by Oilers442

That is awesome news and great to see that NHL 94 continues to be relevant today.

And as an SNES player, I'm loving that tons of SNES people are signing up to play!

I only wish that I wasn't in college currently or had an internet connection at my apartment so I could have joined the league this time around... :(

Sorry to hear you want to play but you can't bud. If you want..just quit college...we'll get you set up bud B)

Sorry to hear you want to play but you can't bud. If you want..just quit college...we'll get you set up bud B)

halifax where were you when i was in college. you need to be a guidance counselor fo' sho.

Haha, thanks a bunch, but I don't think that's an option for me (quitting school that is...)

However, rc69fab set me up a while back over christmas so I'm good to go play games at home. I'm home for spring break until March 13th, so if anyone wants to play some exhibition games against me, send me a message. I'm also open to playing any games against SNES league players if they are looking for some warmup/tuneup games, etc. Would love to see how I stack up against some of the guys I haven't played against yet...

My AIM is Oilers442 and I hope to get some messages/games whenever you guys see me online. :)