NHL'94 Forums

Genesis games in general

RedWingDevil

Well, my SNES regular season is done, but I want to get the Genesis games done sooner or later. Preferiably sooner.

Here are the guys that should respond quickly. I'm separating this in two lists:

GENS A

Matt Hurray

AngryJay

beavers33

Carse

Vocally Caged

kingraph

Hokkee

GENS B1

t0mmyb0y75

RoBro

beavers33

This weekend and a good part of next week is very good for games. You should buzz me up for games no sooner you see me on AIM. This is for your benefit too!

Edited by RedWingDevil

Alright, I'm almost done with Gens A, and if Hokkee could get off his ass and respond, that'll be one less to worry about. Now to get the other guys from B as well...

Gens A is finally done. I may not go into the playoffs, but I did a little better than I expected to do in that league.

Now to try to get that last game in my series with beavers, and those other two GA AWOLs.

Gens A is finally done. I may not go into the playoffs, but I did a little better than I expected to do in that league.

Now to try to get that last game in my series with beavers, and those other two GA AWOLs.

More need to know information :blink: