NHL'94 Forums

Flyers vs Bruins

donnybrook

Im very excited to watch this series. Anybody got predictions? I say Bruins in 6. (5 if Broons can actually score a PP goal)

BRUINS ARE 3-0-1 IN SEASON SERIES

If Pronger healthy ...Flyers in 6 ,if not Bruins in 7 lol I really dont know I have only won one ticket in sports action out of 5 ,paid for brewskies of Canucks series lol

Bruins in 7

Yes you heard me, I am still not very confident in this team. Also, with what happened last year, I don't think there is any way Boston lets us win this series.

But you still know who I will be rooting for. You guys are lucky our PP stinks too.

Flyers in 6..if eller can dominate in the broons zone, i dont see richards giroux briere having a hard time vs this team

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out Thomas wasn't the only difference today. Congrats to Boston for exorcising the demons of yesteryear with a dominant series. The Flyers pretty much sucked donkey nuts the entire series and it showed. Pity for them.

Now it's a B-B showdown at the Conference Finals.

Did lucic scored? Twice? This is getting serious

We deserved to lose and I am not sad about it because I am hoping that our management does the right thing and gets Vokun or Bryzgalov on July 1.

BOLTS in 7

And from there, hope and pray there isn't another carousel between the pipes.

Well, the Pens losing in the 1st round sucked, but Philly and Washington both getting swept is certainly a nice consolation. lol.

As for Vokoun, I think he's going to Tampa. Bryz to Colorado.