NHL'94 Forums

ROUND 2 Matchups

halifax

Why? I have seen fenty online but never see stheds2000. So then does that mean FPB gets a free pass to the 3rd round if stheds2000 doesn't come online? Then it seems that the scenerio will be the same for the 3rd round, right? If FPB and stheds2000 series isn't complete then the winner between JeffBC and I will get to choose our opponent.

stheds2000 sent me several messages aying he tried to contact fenty over the last couple weeks....and you're right fenty was on a lot. so there was no clear decision in my opinion, but i had to make a decision. I similuated one game between LA and tor and toronto won the simulated game. That's how it was decided. I did not let FPB pick his opponent, it just worked out that way.

From now on, to make everyone happy, we have decided that no playoff series will be played. I will just pick the winners out of a hat and eventually a champion will be chosen. :rolleyes:

This is what sucks about online play. When the playoffs come, we can't replace coaches, we rely on people to play their games. Unfortunately, sometimes timing doesn't work out and those guys who were hard to find in the regular season become even tougher to find in the playoffs. It sucks, especially when you have 2 coaches like that playing each other.

We try to make an educated decision so that we can move the playoffs along. You can't make everyone happy, I guess.

And no one picks who they want to play in the next round.

In Iceguy and AJs case, we decided to go with the forum member who had the most edited posts. Iceguy won 1898 - 4. B)